For Israel. For Jewish Life.
Uprising against Antisemitism
Marches of Life around the time of
Holocaust Remembrance Day Yom Hashoah
in commemoration of the 80th anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
Holocaust survivor Tirza Halivni inviting you to make a stand against antisemitism in your city this year!
The Jewish Holocaust Remembrance Day Yom HaShoah is the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in April 1943, and this year marks the 80th anniversary. So Yom HaShoah not only commemorates the victims of the Holocaust, but also the many heroes who resolutely stood up against the Nazi plan to exterminate all Jews at that time.
Today, the State of Israel and flourishing Jewish life around the world are proof that the Nazis failed to reach their goal.
Nevertheless, Jewish life in Israel and worldwide is increasingly threatened by aggressive antisemitism in its various forms. It does not matter whether it comes from the left, the right, the religiously motivated or even from the middle of society: It is our responsibility not to remain silent and to take a stand!
Therefore, we are calling for a March of Life in every city and in every country to publicly raise our voices: For remembrance – for reconciliation – for Israel and against antisemitism!
Let’s take a stand against antisemitism. Are you with us?
Marches in 2023:
Isn’t there a March near you so far? No problem!
Organize one on your own!
- Register your March of Life using the form below and receive support in preparation and organization.
- Find a route in your city and decide on a day on or around Yom HaShoah.
- Register a parade / demonstration / rally at your city’s administrations office. Observe the regional Covid-19 regulations.
- Gather and motivate other Christians, pastors, and leaders. Mobilize people to take to the streets together.
- Be part of the international movement in over 25 nations.
Register a March of Life in your city